CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Scripture Memory: Mar 15

I thought about the scripture memorization post on the 15th. I promise. But - it was my wedding anniversary and I spent the day with my wonderful husband. :) I'm back now... and ready for another scripture memory verse!!

I'd LOVE to hear from those of you who are participating in this scripture journey with me! You can read more about this challenge here.

Here is my verse for March 15:

James 2:14 (NLT)
"Dear brothers and sisters, what's the use of saying you have faith if you don't prove it by your actions."

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,

2 comments:

Lindsey McMordie

I'm getting a late start,but that doesn't matter :). I am getting our spiral notebooks today!!Gabriel is joining me in memorizing!
my first choice is Psalm 62:1-2

my soul finds rest in God alone;my salvationcomes from him. He is my rock and my salvation;he is my fortress. I will never be shaken.

Wendy Bender

I am so happy you have joined us Lindsey!! :) And for Gabe to get involved - is awesome!! :) Praying for you!