CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Pantry Items

I'm never one who's good at making dinner on the fly. I mean, I really need preparation and time to process through what we're going to eat... but here's a list of pantry items (and fridge items) I typically am never without:
  • Spaghetti Noodles and PREGO Spaghetti Sauce. It's gotta be Prego!
  • Goober Grape (you know - the peanut butter that's mixed with grape jelly in the jar!) :)
  • Wheat Thins or Triskets
  • Cans of Mushrooms
  • Kraft Macaroni and Cheese. It's gotta be Kraft!
  • Cans of Tuna Fish
  • Cans of All White Meat Chicken
  • Rice
  • We almost always have a container of Goldfish crackers on hand!
  • Shredded Cheese
  • Sour Cream
  • Mayo AND Miracle Whip Light
  • Penne Pasta Noodles (Trevor's favorite noodle!)
  • Cans of Corn (I almost always have 2 cans, especially in the winter months)
  • Cans of Green Beans (the Whole Beans)
  • Taco Seasoning
  • Pink Lemonade container
  • Bread Crumbs
  • Hate to admit it - but we usually have a bag of Doritos on hand - - it's a family fav!
  • Milk
  • Lots of bottles of Nestle Water
  • Granola Bars
  • Some kind of Salsa
  • Cream of Mushroom Soup (you can make anything with that stuff!)
  • Tomato Soup - it's a must have!
  • Baked Beans (especially in the summer months for cookouts!)
  • Vanilla Extract
  • Garlic of any kind (it's gotta have garlic in it to be any good, right?)
  • White Onion
  • Chocolate Chips
I guess I should be thinking about what I'm gonna make with this stuff! I'm on it!

0 comments: