CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

GREAT weekend!

I LOVE long weekends. This past one was a GREAT one!

It all started on Friday night. The fam and I went shoe shopping! (You know the weekend's gonna be good when you start off with a trip to the shoe store!) It was BOGO and we took full advantage! I got a pair of sneakers and sandals. Chloe got a pair of Sketcher tennis shoes and sandals. We also ate at this place which was delicious! (It doesn't quite compare to this place, but it'll do!!)

Saturday was cleaning day. All day. We got a lot done and did not crash until 8:30 p.m. when we finally ate dinner! Good day!

Sunday morning was church. Sunday night we had our really good friends, Tom and Michele, over for dinner. FUN night hanging and laughing with friends! Killa time! :)

(I have to add something here. Chloe was invited to go camping with my nephew for the weekend - so for Sunday and Monday Trevor and I were actually like newlyweds again! I love my child - but I have to say, spending some down time alone with my hubby was pretty neat!)

Stayed up late Sunday night. Slept in late on Monday morning. NICE!

Went to breakfast with my man on Monday morning and then took a long ride in the country. Sun roof open. Windows down. It was SO relaxing! (We used to take long rides in the country when we were first married - - and it's been a while, so it was nice!)

Monday night we had another cookout - this time with most of Trevor's side of the family. Brats, burgers, beans... yeah - we had it all!

Great relaxing weekend! Was really tired this morning!

Is it Friday yet?

0 comments: