CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Random Thoughts Thursday

Here's some things that are on my mind this lovely, um, I mean RAINY afternoon...
  • I love the snow - but are you kidding me? It's actually sleeting right now and the weatherman's calling for 1-3 inches by tomorrow afternoon!
  • I love my husband and I sure miss him when he's out of town!
  • Tonight I'm taking my daughter on a mommy-daughter date night. Going to dinner and Staples! Hey - be quiet... it's only one of my favorite stores!
  • I can't wait for Sunday! I can't can't wait for every Sunday! Volunteers... be ready for God-size stuff!
  • d(is)Harmony begins this weekend at Crossroads. I'm looking forward to learning how to improve my marriage!
  • Last week was ONE BUSY week! One morning we didn't even have a clean towel to take a shower with! My poor family! Trevor actually ended up using a beach towel one morning.
  • I took some time to blow bubbles with my daughter this week. Do me a favor... if you have kids (I don't care how old they are), take some time out this spring to blow bubbles with them. There's something sweet and magical about bubble blowing. :)
  • Did I mention that it's sleeting. Okay, now it's snowing.
  • I heard a quote recently from the movie, Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporrium. It now resides on the chalk board in my kitchen... "Life is an occasion, rise to it!"
  • I'm loving this season of American Idol. My picks: Carly Smithson or David Archuleta.
  • Oops... it's almost 6... let date night begin!

0 comments: