CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 03, 2008

Blessed Are the Pancakes...?

So... there I am working with my daughter on her March Bible Memory verse for School and she's reading along on her own (and doing a marvelous job I might add) and then I heard something that didn't sound quite right. Here's what I heard (Matthew 5: 7-10)... "Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy. Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God. Blessed are the PANCAKES, for the will be called the sons of God."

I had to laugh! I think THIS is what she meant, "... Blessed are the PEACEMAKERS, for they will be called the sons of God."

I kind of like pancakes, though. :)

I love that girl!

2 comments:

Anonymous

I remember throwing a nun into a panic when I recited "Hail Mary full of grass (instead of grace)...

Love the pancakes...it'll always be a good memory.

Faythe Emens

Did she ask to dip the pancakes in chocolate mouse? I would worry then!