CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 15, 2008

11 Years Ago Today

Eleven years ago today I married my best friend. March 15, 1997. Here are the top ELEVEN reasons why I love my husband so much... (in no particular order)
  • He is my best friend. He's the one with whom I can laugh with, cry with & be myself with.

  • His love for me is unconditional. He loves me in good times and in bad times and most importantly... he loves me just the way I am. He's not interested in changing me.

  • He's trustworthy. I trust him with my heart completely.

  • He's a GREAT father. Chloe adores her daddy!

  • He makes me laugh. Trevor has one of the best personalities of anyone I know AND the best sense of humor.

  • He's thoughtful and kind. He's always thinking up creative ways to show his love for me.

  • He's gentle and caring.

  • He protects and defends me. I always know he will be on my side no matter what.

  • He's a great listener.

  • He's an awesome role model.

  • He loves Jesus!

I love you, Trevor. Thank you for eleven wonderful years. I look forward to MANY more wonderful years with you!