CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Some Things Going on in My World

I know, I haven't posted anything in a few days. I have been incredibly busy. The weekend was a blur - heck, January was mostly a blur. It's hard to wrap my mind around the fact that Friday is February 1!!


So - here are some things going on in my world..
  • I helped my friend, Faythe, do a Bridal Expo on Saturday, January 19. It was pretty fun. Met a lot of brides-to-be and talked to some pretty neat people.
  • I started a couple new books. This one and this one. Both seem really good so far... but when I am going to learn to not read 2 at a time?
  • Got to eat at this place on Saturday night with my hubby, daughter and my parents. YUM-O. It's only my favorite place on the planet!
  • Played a game of "Would you Rather?" with my family this week. Hilarious game! You should get it if you don't have it!
  • Got to serve with my amazing CLASS Serving team this past Sunday night. What a great group of people! They give so much so selflessly and it's something to see!
  • My hubby won the door prize at the Bridal Expo. How funny is that? He just stopped by to see Faythe and I and upon coming through the door had to register. We got a call this week that he had won! I picked it up today... 84 Crest Teeth Whitening Strips! I'll be checking those out! Look for my brighter smile soon! :)
  • Stepped on the scale this morning and I've lost 6 pounds in a little over a week! YEAH! Feeling good. Feeling energized. If I could continue to lose like that - heck yeah, I'd be in my bikini by May! (yeah right!)
  • I've discovered that Taco Bell has a new "Fresco" menu. It's actually 9 items for all under 8 grams of fat! Loving it! (I'm a Taco Bell junky!)
  • Anyone ever tried that Airborne stuff? You know - those little tablets (effervescent) created by a school teacher? Their packed with vitamins and good to take to build your immune system. I have been taking them for the past week in addition to my B-Complex and my energy has sky rocketed. With all the sickness going around, I figured I could use all the help I could get to try to remain as healthy as can be. No time for sickness in this house!
  • I'm taking my daughter along with my niece this weekend to see Hannah Montana in 3D at the movie theatre. Should be lots of fun and the tickets were nothing close to what seeing her live would have cost us! Holy Cow!
  • Getting ready for the upcoming Volunteer Celebration at church. Crossroaders - you don't want to miss out on a great night celebrating... YOU! February 9 at 7 p.m. RSVP by calling me at the office or sending an email to: volunteercelebration@ilovemychurch.org. We're planning a fun night - hope to see you there!

That's about it for now. Have a great week!

0 comments: