CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Down Time!

So... I'm back! I know I haven't posted in a while... but I was enjoying some serious DOWN time with the fam! And man was it nice! I don't do down time very often, but when I do - look out! Trevor and I were actually off for a little over a week. I did work on Sunday and Monday at church, but I didn't have to go to the office (except for an hour and a half on Monday morning). The rest of the time I:
  • Stayed up late.
  • Slept in late.
  • Ate lots of Christmas goodies.
  • Took naps
  • Played with my new MacBook.
  • Played with my new Nikon Digital camera.
  • Hung out with family and friends.
  • Went to the movies to see this flick. What a hoot! I gotta own that one!
  • Played games with my daughter.
  • Had dinner with my husband. (that's seriously been a rare-idy lately!)
  • Took my daughter sledding.
  • Went shopping at the Apple store in Ann Arbor!

All in all, it was a GREAT Christmas. I am so thankful for down time! It was JUST what the doctor ordered!

Happy New Year ya'll!

0 comments: