CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 06, 2008

The Last Supper

It feels like we're going to our Last Supper. Tomorrow starts a new life-change for the Bender family. We will be eating healthier and exercising a LOT more! Pray for me. It's NOT something I do well.... these "New Year's Resolutions", but I know with Christ, all things are possible.

So - tonight is Small Group night and we will be eating spaghetti. I know, I know... it's not like that would have been my choice for our Last Supper. I would have made it something fried, but none-the-less, it is what it is. Tomorrow, January 7, is the beginning of a new life for us. I have a hefty goal... I will share that with you sometime later this month on this blog. I believe 2008 is going to be a great year.

Pray for us, will you?

1 comments:

Anonymous

Benders,,,,we as well will be eating healthy too! The first thing was to get Hanna off white bread....done I will not buy it anymore! Remember small treats are a good thing and do not blow up into an eating binge!
You are in our prayers,,,as we starve together!
Love Ya,
Michele