CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Resolutions - It Has to be Done

Okay - everyone in blog world is doing it - so I must comply... (wow, that's a new thing for me). So - I've been thinking - and here are the top 10 things I hope to accomplish in 2008:
  • Become a better wife.
  • Become a better mom.
  • Become a better daughter.
  • Set aside at least 3 nights a month for a date night with my husband!
  • Eat healthier foods.
  • Exercise more! (isn't that everyone's?)
  • Devote more time to focused prayer every day.
  • Write a children's book. (this has secretly been a goal of mine for several years!)
  • Listen more and talk less.
  • Identify 3 things each day that I am thankful for and BE THANKFUL for them!

Okay - it's not extremely profound - but I needed real attainable goals and I think I'm good.

What goals do YOU have for the new year?

0 comments: