CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Scripture Memory: June 15

If you have chosen to join me on this scripture memorization journey... know that I am proud of you. And that I have been praying for you since the first week of January! If you have decided to join me on this mission of getting closer to God through His word... do you realize that we have already covered TWELVE verses of scripture??? This is exciting friends! Don't give up! I am so proud of you... and God is even more proud of your accomplishment!

Here is my verse for June 15:

Psalm 19:14 (NLT)
"May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart be pleasing to You O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer.”

What's the verse YOU'VE chosen this June 15th??

I am praying for you!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

0 comments: