CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

In Honor of Father's Day, Part 2

Father's Day is coming and I wanted to do something special here on my blog to honor the two most amazing men in my life. Today's post... My Hubby, Trevor (pictured here at Mackinac City with my Chloe).



Dear Trevor,

Today I'd like to honor you by sharing "Trevor Bender in 100 words or phrases"...






Generous
Faithful
Caring
Loving
Honest
Smart
Funny
Considerate
Happy
Content
Peaceful
Thoughtful
Amazing
Provider
Protector
Defender
Friend
Brother
Son
Uncle
Nephew
Cousin
Husband
Daddy
Helper
Talented
Cook
Creative
Organized
Neat
Supporter
Survivor
Careful
Ambitious
Encourager
Strong
Blessed
Honorable
Giving
Engineer
Handsome
Likable
Humble
Shy
Sensitive
Respectful
NCIS
Seafood
Lake
H2 Hummer
11:11 p.m.
Dave Ramsey
Talk Radio
Country
Travel
Tan
Diet Coke
Four Wheeling
Razor
Zero Turning Lawn Mower
Tractor
Leader
Technology
Problem-solver
Movies
Bonfire
Wrestling
Photographer
Heath Bar
Vanilla
Audiobooks
Coffee
Sensible
Adventurous
Affectionate
Dependable
Hospitable
Easygoing
Loyal
Mints
Nature
Example
Brave
Peanut Butter
Oatmeal Cookies
Fruit Punch Gatorade
Advice Giver
iPad
Selfless
Hard-working
Hudson Tiger
Best Friend
Bones
Travis
Spike
Buddy
Observant
Perfectionist
Informed
Private

I love you for so many reasons... but mostly for loving me and for being the best husband I could ever ask for. You are my reason for getting out of bed in the morning and the ONE I look forward to coming home to at the end of the day! You still make me smile! :)

Love, love, love you!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

0 comments: