CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

What Was I thinking...?

Well - obviously last night, I wasn't thinking at all!

So - there I was in line at Country Market with ALL my $100 worth of groceries and the cashier JUST finished ringing up my last 3 items when I felt like I was going to pass out! YES - it happened! I had left my wallet (with money, bank cards AND checkbook) at my office! You should have seen the look on my face when she read me my total, "That will be $96.27 ma'am." It didn't help that I was shopping during PEAK hours when the store was REALLY busy. So - needless to say, I had to suck it up and tell her I had NO WAY of paying and that I would have to be back once I went to get my wallet! How pathetic am I? And HOW did this happen, you ask? Well - b/c for whatever reason I just brought my wallet into my office yesterday - not my entire purse and somehow I just walked off without it! Nice!

So - after retrieving my wallet I headed back to the store to ring up the groceries a second time and actually pay for them!

This week's off to a great start already! Gotta love Mondays...

0 comments: