CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Today...

~ I woke up 20 minutes late for work. I totally have NO idea how Trevor's alarm AND my alarm both failed to work!

~ I went to Tim Horton's for breakfast... plain bagel, plain cream cheese, toasted with a large drink. Can I just say that I LOVE the customer service at T.H.'s. They totally get it! I honestly can't recall a time that I waited for anything there!

~ My daughter received a 100% on a pre-spelling test. YIPPEE! She has the skill of memorization!

~ I saw a friend of mine I haven't seen in ages. She is just recovering from a divorce from her husband of almost 12 years! They were married before Trevor and I were! I went to their wedding. Very sad!

~ I forgot to pick up water softener salt from the store - - AGAIN!

~ I read a chapter from this book. What a good read. This is the only book I've read in a long time that I actually have to put it down after each chapter to allow myself time to "process" the information.

~ I made dinner for my family -- Chicken and Bow Tie Pasta. They liked it and both of them ate seconds! :)

~ I thanked God for the fall and the cooler weather that we're about to be blessed with. I am so over the 85 - 90 degree days!

~ I walked into a MESS my dog made while we were at work. He actually climbed up on top of the kitchen counter and ate an ENTIRE plate of chocolate chip cookies I made on Saturday!! Can I just say he's a 115 pound Golden Retriever that was almost sold to the first bidder on ebay this evening! ARRGHHH!

1 comments:

Faythe Emens

I know a little boy who would love to have Buddy but I won't allow him make eBay bids!
Watch out for the effects of those cookies...it will all come out in the end :)

Love ya!