CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Showing my age!

OK... so last night we were on our way home from school and I was asking Chloe how her day was. She proceeded to tell me that it was good and that her first grade class (at LCS) would be doing Chapel next Wednesday (April 25). She started to share with me some of the songs they are going to sing. Now I can't tell you what the name of this song was, nor can I tell you what most of the lyrics were, but what I can tell you is the part that stuck out in my head. Somewhere in the middle of the song the kids say, "Motley Crue, eegh!" Through my laughter (she's so darn cute) I asked her, "Who's Motley Crue?" She said, "This band from the old days." OLD DAYS? I just laughed... "Those weren't the old days! They were around when mommy was younger." She looked up with her innocence and said, "Yeah, mommy, like I said, the OLD days!" KIDS!

2 comments:

Faythe Emens

Out of the mouths of babes!

Unknown

I was young and restless
Living on the edge of a dream
When someone somewhere said
Ya just gotta believe