CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Scripture Memory: August 15

Well - back to school is just right around the corner. Stores are filled with all the great school supplies (don't ya just love the smell of new, fresh pencils and notebooks?) and there's a feeling in the air that change is a coming! The end of August means back to the grindstone. Back to schedules and homework. I am so thankful that God gives us fresh beginnings, aren't you?

If you have chosen to join me on this scripture memorization journey... know that I am proud of you. And that I have been praying for you since the first week of January!

Here is my verse for August 15:

Psalm 51:10 (NLT)
"Create in me a clean heart, O God. Renew a right spirit within me.”

Just like the school year is fresh and new... I ask God to renew in ME a clean heart. A heart like His.

What's the verse YOU'VE chosen this August 15th?

I am praying for you!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

0 comments: