CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 01, 2011

Scripture Memory: August 1

Ahh - the sweet month of August! Not only is it my mom's birthday month (LOVE you mom), but it's also back-to-school month for my almost 6th grader!!! I can't believe that the summer is nearing the tail end! Where did it go? I hope YOU'VE had a wonderful summer with the ones YOU love!

If you have chosen to join me on this scripture memorization journey... know that I am proud of you. And that I have been praying for you since the first week of January!

Here is my verse for August 1:

2 Timothy 2:4 (NLT)
"And as Christ's soldier, do not let yourself become tied up in the affairs of this life, for then you cannot satisfy the One who has enlisted you in His army.”

Isn't it so awesome to know we have been enlisted in His army??

What's the verse YOU'VE chosen this August 1st?

I am praying for you!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

2 comments:

suziefred

I am thankful for the chance to have gone back to school to get an education. I didn't think that I was able to graduate high school but here I am now 25 yrs later going to school to obtain my bachelors in social work. I know that this was my calling from God to do.

suziefred

I am thankful for the chance to have gone back to school to get an education. I didn't think that I was able to graduate high school but here I am now 25 yrs later going to school to obtain my bachelors in social work. I know that this was my calling from God to do.