CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Top 10 Things I Couldn't Live Without

(in no specific order):

1.) Jesus Christ, my Lord and my Savior!

2.) My wonderful family. This includes my wonderful husband, my gorgeous daughter, my mom and dad and all of my extended family!

3.) My closest & dearest friends! (You know who you are... you are the few who actually read my blog! :))

4.) Air Conditioning! (I hate the heat! I would live in the LOW 70's all summer long if I could!)

5.) Email! (What in the world did we do before it's existence?)

6.) Donuts! Yum-O! (Did somebody say Krispy Kreme?)

7.) Coca-Cola! (I know, I know... I TRIED to quit and I can't - so WHAT?)

8.) Snow! (Shut up - I love the snow! I guess it's a good thing I live in Michigan now, isn't it?)

9.) Black eye liner. (If you've ever seen me without it, you'd understand why it's on this list!)

10.) Wal-Mart. (My daughter thinks of Wal-Mart as her 'home away from home'. Sad, I know!)

1 comments:

Karen @Snakes-Snails-Puppydogtails

Thanks so much for leaving a comment on my blog! It's always nice to hear from a fellow Michiganer (or however you say/spell that) Holly and I traveled together...(I am still with Life Action Ministries although we are now with the "camp staff" and don't travel around the United States anymore)that's how I know her. You nailed almost everything of my top 10 too! Although I love cherry Dr.Pepper, Target, and Clorox wipes (three boys and those are NECESSARY!) I look forward to reading your blog more!