CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Another School Year Nearing and end


I can't believe that Chloe will be in her LAST week of school Tuesday of next week! It's amazing! Where has all the time gone? Didn't she just start the first grade like yesterday? Even scarier, wasn't she just born like last week? I didn't believe it when Chloe was an colicky infant when people told me that after having kids, the years would fly by. It was hard to see that while holding this precious little one who wouldn't stop crying! But my little girl will turn 7 - - YES SEVEN - - on June 27 and in looking back over those seven years - MAN have they seemed short! I just pray that I am able to soak up every MINUTE I have with her and that I can take the time out to really enjoy this most remarkable human being that God has blessed me with. That I can be the best mom I can be to her because God gave this miracle to ME and entrusted ME with her life. Thank you, God, for allowing me the greatest opportunity on the planet - - being Chloe's mom!

"Daughters" lyrics by John Mayer

I know a girl
She puts the color inside of my world
But she's just like a maze
Where all of the walls all continually change
And I've done all I canTo stand on her steps with my heart in my hands
Now I'm starting to see
Maybe it's got nothing to do with me

Fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

Boys, you can break
You'll find out how much they can take
Boys will be strong
And boys soldier on
But boys would be gone without the warmth from
A womans good, good heart

On behalf of every man
Looking out for every girl
You are the god and the weight of her world
So fathers, be good to your daughters
Daughters will love like you do
Girls become lovers who turn into mothers
So mothers, be good to your daughters too

2 comments:

Faythe Emens

Okay, so thanks for making me cry! Chloe is a beautiful little girl... maybe some day she'll be my daughter-in-law. She's one of the only girls in Diego's life who I would allow him to actually think about dating.... well, not right now but maybe when he's 20.
Love ya!

Unknown

It seems like just yesterday that the girls were where Chloe is. In december Sara will get her licence and Emily will start fifth grade in the fall. It goes so fast cherish every moment.
God bless