CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 28, 2011

Scripture Memory: Mar 1

I can hardly believe them month of March is already here!!! So many good things about this month... not the least of which is it's my BIRTHDAY month! :) You heard it right - Birthday MONTH. Around here we celebrate the whole month long. So - let the festivities begin!! :) Haha!

Are YOU doing this challenge too???? If so - comment on the blog! I'd love to hear about how you are doing! :)

Here is the verse for March 1:

2 Corinthians 12:9 (NIV)
"But He {Jesus} said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for My power is made perfect in weakness.'. Therefore, I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.""

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,

0 comments: