CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random Acts of KINDness # 1

Just imagine what a world this would be if everyone did one KIND thing every day?

I'm starting something NEW on my blog. It's called Random Acts of KINDness Thursday. You can check out the link button over there... on the right side of the blog! :)

Every Thursday I will post a Random Act of KINDness that I was involved with that particular week. I'll also post other random ramblings on the idea of Acts of KINDness and encourage others to JOIN IN on the fun! :)

I believe there is no better way of expressing Jesus' love to a hurting world than through acts of KINDness and it begins with YOU and ME!








This week I paid it forward. I'll admit it was a small thing... but it made me feel so good to do it! I paid for the order behind me in the drive-thru on Tuesday morning. What was more important to me, was that my daughter was able to witness this exchange, which in turn sparked a dialogue between the two of us on what it means to live our lives not for ourselves, but by serving others as Christ served when He was walked this earth. I pray that she will be inspired to "pay it forward" with random acts of kindness in her world and I look forward to seeing what that looks like through the eyes of a 10 year-old. :)

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose." - Robert Byrne

Galatians 5:22-23a... "When the Holy Spirit controls our lives, He will produce this kind of fruit in us: love, JOY, peace, patience, KINDness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control."

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,

0 comments: