CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Recipe Friday









So - - today I've decided that I'm not going to post a recipe. What I thought I would do today is share with you some GREAT websites I go to often for GREAT recipes and dinner ideas! Some are websites... some are just some great blogs I reference back to from other foodies - like me! :) Hope you'll enjoy these sites and find some of them helpful in your search for keeping your kitchen creative!

Happy COOKing!!

The first one is a no-brainer... and hands-down one of the best sites on the web for everything food - Food Network. Some of my favorite chef's to check up on regularly are Paula Deen, Giada At Home, The Neeley's, Barefoot Contessa and Sandra Lee!

Cooks.com is a great website for easy every-day cooking. All recipes are posted by average everyday cooks - like you and me! Recipes are easy and oftentimes affordable and there are TONS to pick from!

I stumbled upon this site some years ago. It's a fantastic resource for those who LOVE organizing (like me). Laura also includes menu planning to her blog and frequently posts great recipes and links to other menu-planning sites as well!

This one pretty much says it all in the blog name... Meal Planning Mama. Great ideas and great recipes folks!

You can't go wrong with this one... $5 Dinners! Speaks for itself, doesn't it? Great coupon links, giveaways, printable planners and recipes!

Allrecipes is a good site for finding some great dinner ideas!

This is a blog I ran across a while back. Love some of the ideas in here and learned how to make Asian Lettuce Wraps from this site! Can't do better than lettuce wraps!!! (I know my friend Faythe is sticking her tongue out right now!) ;)

Kitchen Daily
has some great suggestions!

Here's a pretty neat blog site I ran across with a pretty darn cute name too... Recipeasy! I love EASY! :)

Hope you enjoy this collection of resources. I'd love to hear how YOU get YOUR inspiration for meal time madness in your home! :) Leave a comment!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,

0 comments: