CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 07, 2011

Scripture Memory: October 1

Once again... the date for the Scripture Memory snuck up on me and I totally forgot to post my verse. ALTHOUGH I must say I was thinking about it... I just failed to post it. So - here it is. Almost a week late. Forgive me?

This month's verse has been SUCH an inspiration to me this year. It comes from the Apostle Paul and in his letter to the church in Philippi he pens the words of my October 1st memory verse:

Phil 4:11-12
"I have learned how to be content with whatever I have. I know how to live on almost nothing or with everything. I have learned the secret of living in every situation, whether it is with full stomach or empty, with plenty or little."

I pray that we can ALL be inspired to live like Paul did. Content with what we have. Grateful for everything... little or small. Satisfied.

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

0 comments: