CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thankful!







I can't believe tomorrow is Thanksgiving already! I have to admit - I am excited about the snow we're supposed to get this afternoon/evening! It's just an added bonus getting it for Thanksgiving instead of having to wait for Christmas! :)


Here are TEN reasons I am thankful this Thanksgiving...


1.) For my Jesus who died for ME and who loves me unconditionally!

2.) For my wonderful family! Thanks for loving me despite my imperfections (oh, my many imperfections!)

3.) For my wonderful friends! Thanks for believing in me, standing by me and sharing your life with me!

4.) For my health.

5.) For the food my family will be able to consume this Thanksgiving Day! For turkey, mashed potatoes, cornbread stuffing, rolls, sweet potatoes, corn, pumpkin pie and did I mention mashed potatoes?

6.) For my home. That I will have a safe, warm place to be this Thanksgiving holiday!

7.) For some time off from work to relax and refresh at home with my family.

8.) For the soldiers who are serving our country so selflessly this holiday season who won't have an opportunity to be home with their loved ones.

9.) For the shopping centers all across America that will be open at the CRACK of dawn on Friday so that crazy fools like me can be out freezing their rear ends off just to save a couple bucks on Christmas gifts!

10.) For this blog - - a place where I can share my thoughts on being thankful! :)






Happy Turkey Day!


1 comments:

Anonymous

And THANK YOU for being the BEST friend to my daughter. You have been a true blessing in hers and my life. We all love you and your family!! xo's You know who