CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 31, 2007

Recipe FRIDAY

Okay - so I tricked you. This isn't really a recipe.

I am the type of person who gets hooked on certain foods pretty quickly. Like this one time... I was SO hooked on Taco Salads from Wendy's. Literally - I ate there for lunch like every other day. Then there was the time I was hooked on S'mores cereal. Go figure! If I could have talked my family into sharing my obsession with me... would have eaten it for breakfast, lunch AND dinner! At other times throughout my life I have been known to be hooked on Tootsie Rolls, Triskets, Yoplait's Strawberry/Banana yogurt, Milano cookies and even once I was hooked on those brown and serve rolls... you know the ones you can easily find at Thanksgiving and Christmas? Those ones!

I go through these phases, spurts really, and it's weird. I'm not a big "variety" person. Typically either I like it - or I don't. No black and white there.

So - my new obsession is Subway's personal pizza's. I have seen them advertised for some time now, but never really got up the nerve to try them. Like, really, who goes to Subway for their "pizza"?? If you're going to Subway, it's typically because you want a healthy sub, right?

Well - I was in line last Friday afternoon at my local Subway shop and I saw 3 people in front of me order these pizza's. So - I thought, "They must be good, so I'll try one." Well - let me tell you - if you haven't had one yet - you at least owe it to yourself to try them out! They're surprisingly pretty good. And they're decently priced. $4 for a cheese pizza and then you can get any veggies you want on it for no extra cost. YUM-O! :) Then you get Parmesan cheese and oregano to top it off and WHAL-A - you have yourself a meal.

Try it, I think you'll like it! :)

0 comments: