CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Who Am I?

I began thinking about this question this week and I wanted to share it with you. I don't know where I'm going with this, quite yet, but hang in there with me....

Am I who I say I am?

I mean, really... am I truly who I say I am? Here's what I would say about me...

I am a Christian.
Do I reflect the love of Christ in my life?

I am a good wife.
Does my love for my husband shine through?

I am a good mom.
Would my child say she is proud to have me as her mom?

I am a learner.
Do I make every effort to continuously learn new things and accept new challenges?

I am good friend.
Do my friends know how much I love them and how much they mean to me?

I am happy person.
Can I demonstrate joy even in the midst of pain and/or trying times?

I want to be able to truly BE who I say I AM. I want the world to look at me and see me the way I see myself. I pray for the ability to always be transparent to those who know and love me. I want to be known as someone who is who she says she is. Reliable, trustworthy, willing, gentle, kind and caring. Is what is in my heart reflected in who you see on the street? I hope so! With God's help I will continue to bridge the gap between who I say I am and who I know I am.

Thanks for letting me babble!

1 comments:

Faythe Emens

I must say, my friend that you are who you say you are.
What's in your heart shines through to the outside.
I am blessed to know you as a friend!