CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Still Missing You!!

Rox,

It's been 7 months ago today that we lost you. I still miss you every single day! I still wait for that phone call or that email from you just checking in on me. I miss our long conversations about everything and nothing. I miss those get-togethers, dinners, and scrapbook marathons. :) I still cannot bring myself to scrapbook anything since you left us. It's so hard for me to look at that scrapbook I was working on the last night we were together - only a few hours before you were taken from us.

I miss your smile, your wit and your laughter. I miss your creativity and your style. I miss your advice and your support. I miss your encouragement and your enthusiasm for life. I miss you, dearly, my friend!

"We can cry with hope, we can say goodbye with hope, 'cause we know our goodbye is not the end. And we can grieve with hope, 'cause we believe with hope - there's a place by God's grace - there's a place where we'll see your face again! We'll see your face again" -Steven Curtis Chapman, With Hope.

0 comments: