CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Friends!

There isn't anything else I would rather do on a Friday night in the summertime then to spend it with my family and friends! And this is JUST what I did this past Friday night. We had some of the members from our small group over for a cookout and campfire - and what fun we had!! There's something special about sitting around a campfire with friends just doing life together! I was surrounded by several amazing people who are changing my life on a daily basis. You guys are the best! Thank you for allowing me to do life with you. Thank you for trusting me as your friend and for sharing your life with me. I know that our family's life has changed since we joined this phenomenal small group and I thank God every day for each and every one of you.

So - - if YOU'RE not in a small group where you are doing life with other families... where you are holding one another accountable... where you are free to be who God called you to be and where you are loved - flaws and all - - I STRONGLY encourage you to get in one! Once you do, I promise, you won't ever be the same again.

2 comments:

Faythe Emens

You guys are an amazing addition to our group... we love you!

Anonymous

We loved hanging with you at the Bender Compound! What an awesome night,,,hope your vaca was relaxing!
Michele