CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 16, 2012

Feeling Thankful
















Feeling thankful this morning for so many things - I felt like I must hop onto blogspehere and share. Some mornings... well... some mornings I'm simply so thankful that I nearly burst!

Here are some things I'm thanking God for this morning...

Wet kisses from my favorite furry friend, our Golden Retriever, Buddy (who happens to be the best dog on the planet earth!).

Long goodbyes with my husband before he departs for work for the day (overwhelmingly thankful for the way he sacrifices to provide for our family!).

The way the snow glistens in the sun on this beautiful Michigan morning in January!

A working washer and dryer. (Love the swishing sound that the washer makes when it's running. I'm ever-so-grateful for the loved ones I share my life with who make this laundry possible.)

A day off from the busyness of ordinary life for Martin Luther King day... including no school for my daughter, Chloe!

A good nights rest!

Prayer warriors who lift me up in prayer daily.

Friends whom I can feel safe with and trust completely.

My freedom of speech.

God's protection on snowy, icy roads.

Our servicemen and women who are fighting for our country while I live a life privileged by their sacrifices.

Women of faith who have gone before me who were brave enough to stand for what they believed in.

A warm home.

Cell phone service.

Great books I'm enjoying reading right now... (A Perfect Mess by Lisa Harper, Not A Fan by Kyle Idleman, Honestly by Johnnie Moore, A Women After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George and Women of The Bible by Ann Spangler).

Thank You God for another day of being blessed. Thank You for your provision. Thank You for Your comfort and strength. Thank You that You've promised to never leave me or forsake me. Thank you for Your mercy and grace and for calling me Your precious child even though I am messy and awkward. Thank you for calling me to do Your work even through my own failures and fusses. You are a great God and I am in awe of Your presence in my life.

How about you? What are YOU thankful for today? I'd love to hear!!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

0 comments: