CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Posts

Here are some blog posts I've read recently that I felt were worthy of passing along! There's some good stuff here - - worth the read...

This Post about McDonald's is a must read! "Little things don't mean a lot, they mean everything!"

This Post has to be one of my favorite posts followed up by this one.

This Post will get you thinking. GREAT stuff! By far one of the best posts I've read!

If you didn't know that I host another blog - well, now you do. This Post was meant to honor and motivate those who serve week in and week out at Crossroads Community Church! Just a reminder for all of us... check it out.

This Picking People Post is good stuff. Same can be said about picking volunteers for the right roles!

Been reading a lot on this blog lately. If you want to read posts that will touch your heart - read this! Warning: Get your tissues!

This is an older post - but good. One of my fav's in the archives! Makes you think, doesn't it?

That's it for now... Happy reading!

0 comments: