CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Love this!

This is a site that I visit quite a bit and this is a blog that I read every day. This guy is amazing and his church blows me away! He's a real man of God and I have been so encouraged by what I have learned through his teachings.

Here is something that I wanted to share with you that Steven recently said in one of his teachings entitled "Most of the Time I am Scare to Death" in his current series, "Confessions of a Pastor." This is great stuff and if you get a chance - you need to watch it online...

He says, "There is a situation that you are the solution to... Before you were ever born, God decided there were certain people he wanted you to impact."

Wow - I know I need to be constantly reminded of this. It's so easy for me to fall into the "why I am really here" trap. Countless times I have questioned God's purpose for my life - as I am sure you have too. It's easy to do. But as I have had time to process this statement... "There is a situation that YOU are the solution to"... I feel an overwhelming sense of peace and encouragement. I have been designed BY God FOR God's purpose. Hearing this segment today has reminded me who is in charge of my life and that there is, in fact, a situation that I am the solution to.

Thanks, God, for getting my attention today!

0 comments: