CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The SON is shining

So yesterday was just gorgeous! I was almost tempted to not even take a lunch for fear that I wouldn't want to come back to work! I am glad I took the time to at least drive to get lunch. Isn't springtime amazing? It's like people just poor out of the woodwork. Here are just a few of my observations from my 15 minute drive... a mom pushing her baby in a stroller, 2 men jogging and laughing together, a teenage girl walking her beautiful Golden Retriever puppy, a biker couple enjoying the opportunity to get a good ride in. Just ordinary things on an ordinary day. But what it did for me was cause me to stop - - look - - listen - - and BE THANKFUL I'm alive! Spring is a reminder of God's amazing love for me. A reminder of His grace and mercy and His daily blessings in my life!

The SON is shining today! What do you have to be thankful about this spring?

0 comments: