CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 22, 2006

Beware of Dogsitter!



Okay... so I am more than a little concerned about my dogsitter. I think she has gone off the deep end this time. She claims she makes him happy when she's there and that he really enjoys being dressed up, but come on, now, does he look happy? You be the judge!

Oh - and why is he on my couch? I can't decide if the look on his face is because he is afraid of this doggy-dress-up time with the dogsitter or if it's because he knows mama 'aint gonna be happy when I see that he has been on the couch! :0

1 comments:

Kathy

I think the look on Buddy's face reads "Thank heavens she didn't put me in a dress!" And as the dogsitter to beware of....I think he looks darling, he DID have fun dressing up and I hate to be the one to tell you but he probably spend more time on your couch than you do! :)
Love the post!
Kathy