CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scripture Memory: April 15

Is it just me or has this month already FLOWN by??

Sweet friends - - how is your scripture memorization going??? I'd love to hear! Don't forget to comment here on the blog! I love hearing from you!

Here is my verse for April 15:

Romans 11:33 (NLT)
"Oh, how great are God’s riches and wisdom and knowledge! How impossible it is for us to understand his decisions and his ways!"

What's the verse YOU'VE chosen for April 15??

Remember - don't get discouraged. This memorization journey is not intended to frustrate or overwhelm you. It's intended to grow you closer to God through His word. If you find yourself needing to do a verse over again... then do it! There are no rules here. :)

I am praying for you!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,

2 comments:

Unknown

Here is my April 15th verse.

1 Peter 5:7 (NLT)
Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Unknown

here is my April 15th verse.
! Peter 5:7 (NLT)

"Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you,"