CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 15, 2011

Happy Birthday Trevor!

Today is my sweet hubby's birthday. I can't tell you how old he is... oh I might get hurt if I do. But I did want to share with you some of the reasons (in no particular order) he's still the love of life... after all these years.

1.) He is an amazing dad to our only daughter Chloe.
2.) He is the most selfLESS person I've ever met.
3.) He supports me.
4.) He encourages me.
5.) He's adventerous.
6.) He's gentle.
7.) He's kind.
8.) He (secretly) likes to shop.
9.) He serves others.
10.) He's generous.
11.) He's an animal lover.
12.) He sees me at my worst and loves me anyway.
13.) He forgives.
14.) He's a hard worker.
15.) He's a provider.
16.) He loves his mom.
17.) He's a family man.
18.) He's a good friend.
19.) He's loyal.
20.) He's trustworthy.
21.) He love's Jesus.
22.) He's a good listener.
23.) He's fun to cuddle with.
24.) He's dependable.
25.) He's fun.
26.) He doesn't take life too seriously.
27.) He likes to laugh.
28.) He's my best friend.
29.) He's smart.
30.) He's fair.

And here's what Chloe has to say about her daddy and the reasons she loves him (straight from her heart, and she DIDN'T see mine):

1.) He's considerate.
2.) He's kind.
3.) He's loving.
4.) He's giving.
5.) He likes to ride four-wheelers with me.
6.) He likes to watch NCIS with me (WHAT?)
7.) He's bright.
8.) He's encouraging.
9.) He likes pizza.
10.) He's the best daddy ever!




















I love you, Trevor. And I am proud that you are my husband!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,

0 comments: