CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Follow








Hey friends in blogosphere! :)

Did you know that you can choose to FOLLOW 'The Journey' and keep up with all the latest updates and posts? Simply click on the FOLLOW button located on the bottom right of the blog. You can add YOUR name and YOUR blog or just your name and email address. Every time the blog is updated, it will notify you via email.

I love followers AND I appreciate comments. Where are you from? How did you land here on my site? Talk to me!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,

1 comments:

The Warrior Suz

Hi Wendy! I'm "following" you now!
I befriended you via facebook. I don't really know if I've ever met you. Did you used to attend Bethany? I grew up attending Bethany. I now live in Clayton.
I work at the mall and I saw you in there one day eating lunch with someone. Next time I see you I'll have to say "Hi."
I love reading your blogs.