CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Chloe's First Movie

I have been telling myself I would do this for a long time now. And sad to say - 4 years later I'm finally getting around to it! :)

Back in '06 my husband purchased me a MacBook for Christmas. Chloe was pretty excited in checking out some of the cool features of the computer, and it was no surprise that iMovie was her favorite! She was only 7 at the time - but she was pretty tech savvy, making her way around that computer better than me! (Okay - that's not saying a whole lot!)

On this particular night in January '07, she was checking out just how this whole movie thing worked. Trevor and I were pretty much oblivious to the whole thing. We didn't realize we had a comedian in our midst performing her first act!

So - here's the video. It's 6:13 minutes long - but it is well worth it! I imagine you'll get quite a chuckle out of it, as did we! NOTE: you'll want to go to the bottom of the page before watching to pause my playlist first. You'll hear a lot of commotion going on in the other room... some of it's the television and some of it's Trevor and I.

EnJOY,




0 comments: