CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 21, 2007

Random Thoughts

Here are some random ramblings for you on this beautiful fall morning...

- Do you ever notice how stingy the people are in the drive-thru's with ketchup packets and dressing packets? Seriously - whenever I go to places like Taco Bell, I always place my order and at the end say, very clearly, "with EXTRA mild sauce, please." You would have thought I asked them for their first born child or something, because I always get up there and find like 3 sauce packets in my bag. Come on, people, ya' making me crazy!

- I sing in the car. I mean, I GET DOWN in the car. I feel sorry for people driving next to me - they must think I'm crazy! If you see me rockin' out in the car - just ignore me, please. :)

- I bought the new Casting Crowns CD yesterday afternoon. WOW - you've got to get it. Tracks 4 and 7 are my fav's so far!

- I've been tracking my hits on this blog for the past month. It appears the average number of readers (hits) per week is 152! :)

- What's with the 90 degree temps?? I say - bring on the fall weather. Nothing like a couple months of 65 degree days! I'm ready to be done with the hot, please!

- So, this week, my 7-year-old daughter, Chloe, jumped off the diving board at the CFC pool. I could hardly believe it when she told me! She's come a long way from even a few short months ago when she wouldn't even get her face wet! Yeah, baby!

- I had a goal this past summer to read 15 books. I only read 3. My goal for the winter won't be as high so I won't feel as bad about it when I don't make it! I just realized I've read 2.5 books within the past three weeks - - and I couldn't make it to 15 for an entire summer?

- I miss my friend, Roxanne, so much. It's been almost an entire year ago that we lost her, yet it feels like only yesterday. I love ya, Rox!

- I'm totally geeked. I had a Lia Sophia party last night and I had a $600+ show... so that means, I'm getting like $157 of FREE jewelery. Another $50 order would bump me up to $261! YEAH! Anyone still wanting to order may do so - - I am closing my show on Sunday night.

- I had to use dictionary.com twice this week to look up definitions of words I didn't know. Can I just say I love this website and I love learning new words. (No, I'm not telling you what words they were - you might laugh at the fact I didn't know what they were!)

0 comments: