CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I've Got a Secret!

I have to tell you - I am pumped up! Our church is getting ready to launch something... something big. Something exciting. Something that's going to rock this city in a mighty way and I get to be involved in it! And so do you, fellow Crossroaders reading my blog... but I can't tell you. Sorry.

I know, I know - you hate that, don't you? But honestly - it's going to be awesome! Be praying for the ministry of our church. I truly believe that God is preparing us for something extraordinary, Crossroads. Fasten your seat belts...

2 comments:

Anonymous

Wow! I am so excited but I have NO IDEA what we are in for. My guess is about some kind of Christmas ministry that is to replace the Carnival... am I getting warmer??

I am getting 'God'-bumps!!! The chill that only the Holy Spirit can bring. Looking forward to it, sister!!

Love being on the same team as you....whose captain chose us personally--Jesus Christ!!

Sunshine

Anonymous

WOO HOO I am pumped too- can't wait to hear about it and be part of it...!