CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm So Making This!

I haven't tried this yet - - but it's on my list...

Recipe FRIDAY...

Chicken and Bows

1 pkg Bow Tie Pasta (16 ounce)
2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1 c chopped, sweet red pepper
1/4 cup butter, cubed
2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup (10-3/4 ounces each)
2 c frozen peas
1-1/2 cups milk
1 t garlic powder
1/4 to 1/2 t salt
1/4 t pepper
2/3 c grated Parmesan cheese

Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, cook chicken and red pepper in butter over medium heat for 5-6 minutes or until chicken juices run clear.

Stir in the soup, peas, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Stir in Parmesan cheese. Drain pasta; add to chicken mixture and toss to coat.

YUMMY! Maybe I will try this one tonight! :) I like the fact that this one is EASY and not requires minimum time! (I never have very much time!)

Thanks for stopping by!

0 comments: