CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 16, 2011

Scripture Memory: May 15

Hey friends - - how is your scripture memorization going??? I'd love to hear! Don't forget to comment here on the blog! I love hearing from you!

Here is my verse for May 15:

Deut. 31:8 (NLT)
"Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the Lord will personally go ahead of you. He will be with you; he will neither fail you nor abandon you.”

Don't you just love that verse? I have decided on one that really speaks to me as I go through some personally challenging times in my life. I LOVE to remind myself that God is with me - not matter what!

What's the verse YOU'VE chosen for May 15??

Remember - don't get discouraged. This memorization journey is not intended to frustrate or overwhelm you. It's intended to grow you closer to God through His word. If you find yourself needing to do a verse over again... then do it! There are no rules here. :)

I am praying for you!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,

1 comments:

Alyssa

I LOVE this verse! Such a wonderful promise from the Lord. But man, I feel so convicted, I'm horrible at memorizing the verses word for word. Seems like only the scripture that I can get in a song form sticks in my head. I need to work on this.