CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 02, 2011

Scripture Memory: May 1

Hey Friends!!

I can hardly believe that we are already on memory verse # 9!!! THANK you for those of you who are on this journey with me to knowing God's word better! I pray this has been a real encouraging time for you as it has been for me!

Here is my verse for May 1:

Phil 3:8 (NLT)
"Everything else is worthless when compared to the priceless gain of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord."

Your turn! What's the verse YOU'VE chosen for May 1??

Praying for you daily!!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,

2 comments:

Unknown

Okay,I am ALOT late on my May 1 verse! I have chosen Acts 2:28

You have shown me the way of life,and you will fill me with the joy of your presence.

Wendy Bender

No worries about being late... :) So glad you are joining in on this journey!! :) Hugs Lindsey!!