CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 07, 2010

Monday Moments with God

So... I am starting something new on my blog. It's called Monday Moments with God.

I have been abundantly blessed with such wonderful people in my life who have prayed for me. I mean, diligently prayed for me. I have felt these prayers through some of the darkest hours of my life... and I have appreciated their petitions to God on my behalf more than I can ever say.

So... I'm choosing to give back.

I've chosen to designate Monday as the day that I will pray for YOU! I find it an honor and a privilege to be able to serve this way and will pray for any and all requests that I receive.

Now - this doesn't mean that the only day I'm going to pray for others will be on Monday... please know that I am in prayer DAILY... however, I want to provide a way for my friends and followers, to be able to share their hearts with me. You may submit a prayer request by one of the following ways:

Comment on my facebook page

Comment here on my blog

Email me (wbender73@yahoo.com)

Thank you for allowing me to partner with God on your behalf. Again, I consider it an honor and privilege to PRAY for you.

I look forward to hearing from you!

4 comments:

BBMB 2011

Thank you Wendy for all that you do!! This Monday Moments with God is awesome! I also have a blog about my journey with infertility for the past 3 1/2 years and still struggling on. It is: http://www.30youngnandnotpg.blogspot.com
Feel free to visit that site and that is a huge thing I would take prayers for. Also, this is not a good time for our family even though it's the holidays, 3 deaths within a month of each other (different years). So, if you could also pray for peace & comfort for the family. Thanks so much again. God Bless you for all that you are and continue to be!!

Love Lissa :)

Christa

Hey there..Needing prayer for a facebook friend(knew her from HS). She is an athesist. Her name is Krista. And yesterday asked people to tell her why she needs God in her life. Please pray that Godly people are placed in her life and someone steps forward that lives near her to take her to church with them. And is there to minister to her.
Also prayer needed for another friend. Michelle and her hubby Jake. He just arrived home on Friday from Afghanistan. He lost both of his leg below the knee and had one broken arm and one with scrapnal in it. He is in good spirits and has a great family support system. His wife is due for 2nd baby in April! They r asking for prayer for pain relief and healing.
Thanks Wendy.
Miss you guys!!!

Kevin Blackburn

Thank you Wendy, for both being willing to pray to our Father in heaven on my behalf, and for inviting me to Turning Point church. I learned an important lesson about prayer this week. I have been praying that He would get us by, so that is what he has been doing. I have not been asking for more because I feel that there are others in greater need than us. I was reminded Sunday that God does not have a limited supply of blessings or gifts for those who ask. So now we are praying that God we shower us with his unlimited blessings so that we will be able to help those in need.

Luana

Wendy,
You have been put in my path again for a reason I am sure..but today as I read the other posts here on your blog I am in full realization of the serious troubles that face people everyday. And I find myself thanking God for people like you that allow him to put you in a position to be there to pray and encourage and comfort those in need.
God Bless You Wendy! :) Luana