CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 25, 2008

Sleepover!


I guess it's been a while since I've had a sleepover. Maybe I'm showing my age. Friday night, 9 little giggly girls, too much sugar, lots of movies, nail polish, hair spray and Nintendo Wii equals one tired mama on Monday morning! It WAS a good time, but I think it's safe to say that it will be a while until the next one. (It might take that long to catch up some my sleep!)

Invitations to the Sleepover: $20

Food for 9 little hungry tummies: $30

Sleep lost: 3 hours

Creating magical moments with my daughter that will last a lifetime: PRICELESS!

3 comments:

Anonymous

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE'S THE SPECIAL PIC????????? COME ON,,,EVERYONE THAT READS YOUR BLOG AND LOOKS AT THE COMMENTS ASK WENDY FOR THE "SPECIAL PIC"!!!!!!!!!!
Love ya,,,,,Michele

Faythe Emens

I totally agree with Michele... we MUST see that SPECIAL PIC!!!!

Love ya!
Faythe

Anonymous

How true it is that this will stay w/ her FOREVER!! What a great Mommy U R!!
Love ya,
Mary