CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thanks!

Thanks, God, for today. Thanks for loving me, for watching out for me and thank you for your continued grace and mercy you show me! I am in awe to look around and see all of the wonderful things you are doing in and through me. Here are the things I thank you for today...


1.) The air I am able to breathe.

2.) My health and the health of my family.

3.) My wonderful husband whom I am honored to share my life with.

4.) My beautiful, amazing now 7-year-old daughter, whom I am proud to be able to mother.

5.) My job. Thank you for allowing me to come to work each day with a heart to serve you and the others in this wonderful church.

6.) My friends who continue to love me, support me and encourage me.

7.) My parents. Thank you, God, for blessing me with two of the most amazing people on the planet earth!

8.) My home - for shelter and safety. God, I love coming home every day!

9.) My dog. For his companionship and loyalty. I learn from him every day how to be a better person.

10.) Most of all, God, I thank you for sending your son to die upon a cross for ME. I am awestruck by your amazing love, your mercy, your grace, your guidance, your patience and your presence in my life. Thank you!

0 comments: