CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Scripture Memory: September 1

I absolutely LOVE the start to the fall season. Football. Sweaters. Cooler weather. Leaves falling. I LOVE everything about it!

I hope that you are enjoying this first day of September!

Here is my September 1st Scripture memory verse:

1 Thes 5:17-18 (NLT
"Always be joyful. Keep on praying. No matter what happens, always be thankful, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus."

Joyful. It doesn't mean the same as happy. You can have a bad day and still be filled with JOY. Why? Because YOU belong to Christ Jesus! And there's GOODNESS and THANKFULNESS found in that! :)

What is YOUR verse for September 1? I'd love to hear from you!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

0 comments: