CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Scripture Memory: July 1

If you have chosen to join me on this scripture memorization journey... know that I am proud of you. And that I have been praying for you since the first week of January! It's hard to believe that we are at July first already!!! Incredible! One of the many things I'm learning through this is that MAN the year FLIES by fast!!!

Here is my verse for July 1:

1 Peter 5:6-7 (NLT)
"So, humble yourselves under the mighty power of God and at the right time He will lift you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, He cares for you.”

What's the verse YOU'VE chosen this July 1st??

I am praying for you!

Finding JOY in the JOurneY,



www.wendybender.blogspot.com

0 comments: