CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Praise You Anyway














God... remind me today that YOU are in charge. Not me.

Help me to be satisfied with WHERE I am and with WHO you are.

Help me to realize the things that I NEED may not always line up with what I WANT and that's okay. Because you love me THAT much and You have great things planned for my life.

I have made the decision that I am going to PRAISE YOU anyway.

Through my tears... I'll praise You anyway.
Through the pain... I'll praise You anyway.
Through my doubt... I'll praise You anyway.
Through my fear... I'll praise You anyway.
Through the storms... I'll praise You anyway.
Through the sickness... I'll praise You anyway.
Through the rejection... I'll praise You anyway.
Through all my failures... I'll praise You anyway.
Through the suffering... I'll praise You anyway.
Through the persecution... I'll praise You anyway.

Even if that means standing ALONE.
Even when I don't FEEL like it.
Even when others don't AGREE.

You have never failed me.
You have never given me more to handle than strength to overcome.

You are FAITHFUL.
You are MERCIFUL.

You are GOOD. ALL the time.

And I will choose to praise You anyway.

Amen.

0 comments: