CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 17, 2007

Speechless!

I cannot recall a time when I was more speechless than I was this past Saturday, December 15. In fact, I was not only speechless, I was typeless. I wanted to blog about this Saturday night, but the words just wouldn't come. They didn't come. They still won't come. All I can say is that God did a phenomenal work through Crossroads Community Church this past weekend!! He was truly lifted high through the efforts of our amazing volunteers to bring food to a hurting community. I've never been a witness to such selfless love and dedication! It was by far one of the biggest moments of my life.

To the Project Share leaders who embraced the vision from the early days of planning... THANK YOU.

To the 450+ volunteers who showed up, in the freezing temperatures, to serve our God and our community... THANK YOU.

To the agencies who partnered with us to make this vision... this dream of helping hurting families a reality... THANK YOU.

To the God who loves us & who blesses us beyond measure... THANK YOU.

If you missed Project Share, you can see the amazing video here.

Because No One Should Be Left Out...

0 comments: