CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Blogs I Read

I have been asked by some what blogs I read on a consistent basis. Seems now-a-days, everybody's blogging... here are some of my favorite that I follow pretty consistently..

Steven Furtick - Lead Pastor of Elevation Church in Charlotte, N.C. He is ONE of the COOLEST guys I've encountered in blogsphere!

Perry Noble - Senior Pastor of NewSpring Church in Anderson, S.C. - see the theme - the Carolina dudes rock out!

Sherry Moorhead - Sherry is the Director of Volunteers at NewSpring Church in Anderson, S.C. - I would like to meet this person who has direction over 2,000+ volunteers week in and week out! Wow - she's incredible!

Kem Meyer - Kem is the Communications Director for Granger Community Church in Granger, IN. I met her once. Well - okay, I didn't actually MEET her, but I SAW her at the conference I attended in Granger last month. It was so cool. It was like seeing a celebrity walk into a room. She seems way cool!

Mark Waltz - Mark is way cool, too and is a staff pastor for Granger Community Church. I got to listen to his story a bit during my Granger conference experience last month. This guy has the guest experience nailed down!

Tim Stevens - Gotta love this guy! He's one creative dude! His role is the Executive Pastor for Granger Community Church. Got to listen to him at my Granger conference last month, too. He co-lead the session I attended on Volunteerism with Mark Waltz.

Kathy Guy - She is the Director of Community at Granger. Aren't these titles so extraordinaire? Love her blog name, too... Because Relationships Matter. Isn't that what it's all about?

Scott Hodge - Scott is the Lead Pastor for the Orchard Church in Aurora, IL. I love to read his posts! This guy is so passionate about what he does - LOVE that!

Mark Batterson - Mark is the author of one of my favorite books, "In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day". Haven't read it you say? Go pick it up! Now. Do it. Mark is the Lead Pastor for National Community Church in Washington D.C. Yep - it's called the theater church! Why? Check it out for yourself!

0 comments: